Natural Chalcedony gemstone necklace, polished faceted large brown, red, olive green and gray nuggets. Size of these stones ares approximately 18mm x 30mm. Necklace length is about 20 inches. Sterling silver lobster claw clasp. Secured by sterling cord guards. Each bead is separated by a knot by using a strong waxed fiber cord by Beadalon, is a braided Dacron fiber that resists both abrasion and stretching. The snakeskin-like texture of this cord gives it grip, so knots are more secure.
Each bead has its own unique characteristics with its own swirls of red, browns, and greens and banding.
Chalcedony is a microcrystalline type of quartz occurring in several different forms, including onyx, agate, and jasper. Chalcedony is a generic name given to any material that is composed of microcrystalline quartz. Agate and jasper are both varieties of chalcedony. It occurs in many different forms, colors, and patterns, and many varieties have been used as gemstones since antiquity.
* Natural Chalcedony faceted polished nugget stones.
* Knotted between each bead, helps to prevent beads from rubbing together.
* Stones are about 18x30mm in size.
* Necklace length, 20 inch.
* Sterling clasp and cord guards.
* Waxed textured fiber cord.