* Turquoise colored Howlite gemstone.
* Length of pendant from top of bail to bottom of pendant, almost 2 inch (48mm).
* Width of pendant almost 1 inch (22mm).
* Sterling silver step-design bezel.
* Sterling wire wrapping and cactus flower.
* Sterling fancy corrugated bail.
* 18 inch sterling snake chain.
This dyed turquoise Howlite gemstone is a strikingly beautiful shade of vivid blue. Howlite in its natural state is a white stone with similar patterns as turquoise. Because of Howlite's porous texture, it can be easily dyed to imitate other gemstones.
The stone has been polished for a high sheen and framed by a special design sterling bezel. The bezel is a step-design pattern with a slight serration to its edge. The bezel was cut, edges filed, and the ends soldered together for a perfect fit around the stone. The bezel was polished to a brushed finish. The back of the pendant is open for full viewing of this lovely stone. The inside of the bezel is secured with a strong two-part epoxy glue to hold the stone in place. A sterling jump ring is soldered to the top of this bezel for accommodating a sterling textured bail.
To complement the turquoise Howlite stone, a sterling cactus flower was soldered to a sterling wire which was wrapped around the top of the pendant. This really adds elegance and charm to this pretty stone.
An 18 inch snake chain 2mm thick is used to suspend this gorgeous pendant.