Southwest inspired oval blue to green turquoise stone pendant with a golden matrix a characteristic feature of the Kingman turquoise. The source of this stone is the Kingman Turquoise Mine located in Arizona. The marquise shape turquoise stone pendant is 41mm x 26mm. Pendant is suspended on a chunky Kingman Turquoise 6mm to 7mm nugget beaded necklaces. The necklace is accented with 4mm faceted nugget style sterling silver beads. The 18 inch necklace is completed by large sterling lobster claw clasp, a 2 inch sterling extender chain is included. Each end of the necklace is secured with crimp covers and cord guards.
Turquoise from the American Southwest in Arizona, Kingman Turquoise Mine is one of the oldest and highest producing Turquoise Mines in America. Kingman Turquoise is known for its beautiful sky blue color and produces many variations of blue Turquoise. The Kingman Turquoise mine also produces green Turquoise from the Turquoise Mountain side of the mine. Kingman Turquoise is one of the biggest supplier of Turquoise to the Southwestern Turquoise Jewelry industry.
* Kingman Turquoise marquise shape gemstone.
* Size of turquoise pendant, 41mm x 26mm.
* Kingman Turquoise nugget beads, 6mm to 7mm.
* Sterling faceted nugget 4mm sterling beads.
* Necklace is 18 inch long, includes a sterling 2 inch extender chain.
* Large sterling lobster claw clasp.
* Necklace ends are secured by crimp covers and cord guards.
* Turquoise color is natural and has been stabilized to preserve its color.